One of life's greatest lessons is the Faith to have the patience to wait on the LORD to accomplish the dreams he placed in our hearts that are too big for us to do without him.
Remember When Ranch is a faith-based non-profit serving individuals and families Denton, Collin, Dallas, Grayson, and Cooke and Rains Counties, and surrounding areas in crisis by providing the resources, tools and encouragement they need to improve their lives and become self-sufficient.
Remember When Ranch is in need of the following:
- Prayer for direction, guidance and discernment for leadership and partners.
- Funds or donations of food to supplement those in need.
- Furniture to furnish homes for families entering our programs.
- Monetary donations to provide counseling for women and children in our domestic violence program.
- Donations of household supplies (vacuums, pots and pans, blankets, cleaning supplies.)
- Volunteers to serve as tutors and mentors for participants in our youth and marriage classes.
- Monetary donations to help cover costs associated with providing housing to homeless families and women and children fleeing domestic violence.